Top Tips for 2016…
As technology and marketing grow and develop it is important that all business stay on top of the ever changing market. Failure to adapt to changes can result in practice stagnation in years to come. We want 2016 to be the year for dental practice growth and hope to embrace the power of effective marketing and promotional materials both online and offline.
There are a number of ways you can develop and grow your dental practice this year, start small or big depending on your practice and start seeing the results you want:
- Engage with people every day with social media Content Strategies and Advertising
- Get a website! If you don’t, you're missing out on people searching for practices just like yours.
- If you have an old website, freshen it up to maximise patient experience and increase the potential of conversions.
- Implement Search Engine Optimisation - Get found across Google for your treatments.
- Branding - Stationary, posters, pens, appointment cards, business cards and more can help establish your identity with existing patients whilst also visually appealing to potential new patients.
- Start Blogging - Blog about your practice, treatments and relevant industry news to engage and educate your audience.
- Email Marketing - Why not set up a monthly newsletter to keep everyone up to date with your practice.
- Modernise your practice with photography and video marketing. Why not even consider displaying this in your waiting room?
- Utilise testimonials and patient reviews both online and offline to reach new people.
- Advertise on Google for quick results.
If you would like more information about getting started this year or have any services in mind please get in touch with us for a no obligation quote.
Call us today on 028 9092 3313 or email firstname.lastname@example.org